Way to get the name out there

About the forum and Standardshift.com.
six
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2015 Chevrolet SS 6MT

Re: Way to get the name out there

Post by six »

Shadow wrote:
six wrote:He is thine creator, god of SS.
LOL....thank you Captain Obvious. But who is he? Does he actually post in the threads?
six wrote:Well, I don't know if any one here actually knows who he really is, perhaps except mitchc2 and maybe IMBoring25. He posts once or twice in a blue moon. Mostly posts news articles in the news section, and of course, in this section.
Okay...but what screen name does he use? Maybe I have seen his posts. I've definitely seen IMBoring, but I don't think I've ever seen mitchc2.

Edit: Nevermind....I just looked at the stickies and realized that "Standardshifter" is his screen name. At least I think that must be him. :lol:
^^ Oh, I see the confusion now. I assumed you already knew his username, so I hope you understand my unusual responses. I didn't know you were asking for his username. :oops: I was thinking, why did Shadow want to know so much about Standardshifter? :lol:
2015 Heron White Chevrolet SS Sedan 6MT
bk7794
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 00 Civic (Stock)

Post by bk7794 »

RITmusic2k wrote:Odd, I remember being a part of that conversation but I don't see any of my posts in the old thread... maybe there was more than one occasion where it came up. I had a lot of fun playing with the idea and came up with a few variations on a logo back then. May as well repost:

That is awesome, I also think maybe add something similar to the background of our title on the webpage. Like the inner workings of the gear.
2004 Honda Accord 2.4 5 Speed
1989 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed
bk7794
Master Standardshifter

Post by bk7794 »

What if we just did it ourselves, maybe just get the approval of the owner of the site, see if he approves and then one of us go through the process of finding a window cling company, I am sure there are plenty out there, and start printing them and selling them ourselves.

I mean we can even make them ourselves. http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/2 ... erralID=NA
Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

bk7794 wrote:What if we just did it ourselves, maybe just get the approval of the owner of the site, see if he approves and then one of us go through the process of finding a window cling company, I am sure there are plenty out there, and start printing them and selling them ourselves.

I mean we can even make them ourselves. http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/2 ... erralID=NA
From my understanding, it's the approval that has been missing all along. So it wouldn't matter if you made them if you/we/us/whomever couldn't get the approval.
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
bk7794
Master Standardshifter

Post by bk7794 »

Squint wrote:
bk7794 wrote:What if we just did it ourselves, maybe just get the approval of the owner of the site, see if he approves and then one of us go through the process of finding a window cling company, I am sure there are plenty out there, and start printing them and selling them ourselves.

From my understanding, it's the approval that has been missing all along. So it wouldn't matter if you made them if you/we/us/whomever couldn't get the approval.
Why I wonder...