Computer Parts For Sale!

Car parts or cars up for sale
1974Alfa5spd
Master Standardshifter

Computer Parts For Sale!

Post by 1974Alfa5spd »

So it's finally time to bid farewell to my trusty old Pentium 4 and it's bits. It's served me well, but I'm (usually) a bleeding edge technology kind of guy and this knife has gotten kind of dull.
If no one here wants this, it's off to fleaBay it goes! I'd like to see this stuff go to someone I (sort of) know.
So here goes...

Intel D915PCY ATX motherboard.

Internal connectivity:
One PCIe x16 slot, 2 PCIe x1 slots, and 4 PCI slots. Has 4 DDR2 slots, and can take up to 4GB of DDR2 533MHz memory (so says this PDF It'll take 800, it just underclocks it to 533 though.) Has one PWM capable CPU fan header and 3 three-pin (tach/hot/ground) case fan headers. Also has one variable-speed 4-pin molex out on the board. 2 USB headers and 1 front panel audio connector. Four SATA1 (0-3) ports, one 40-pin IDE header, and one floppy header. Uses a 24-pin ATX power supply connection and needs a P4 (box 4-pin) connector for CPU power.

External Connectivity:
Two PS/2 mouse/keyboard connectors (well used), one 9-pin serial/COM port, one 25-pin printer port, three audio jacks (pink, green, & blue; one mic in, one audio out, not sure what the 3rd one does), four USB2.0 ports, and one 10/100 RJ-45 LAN. Comes with the I/O shield plate (not bent!).

Installed on it is a Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz.
Socket T/775, 1MB L2 cache, 800MHz FSB, Prescott core.
It's got an OEM non-Intel CPU cooler with a copper core and alum. fins, nice powerful motor, pushes a lot of air (giggity).

It's 5 years old, so it's a little dusty, but it all works fine!
Looking for $75 for the mainboard+CPU+cooler (cost over $1k new)

Next up...
2GB DDR2533 RAM. Mix of Centon and SuperTalent. 4x 512MB DIMMs.
I'd like to get $25 for all 4 DIMMs.

Last...
nVidia GeForce 7300GT PCIe Video Card
350MHz core clock speed, 512MB GDDR2 VRAM
$20 (was $90 new)

One more thing...
I've also got two 64MB SDRAM cards that are currently strung up as christmas ornaments. No clue if they work or not, but I've no use for them. If someone could use them, I'll take $5 per card.

I'll put up some pictures tomorrow.
Chris H.

Re: Computer Parts For Sale!

Post by Chris H. »

1974Alfa5spd wrote:So it's finally time to bid farewell to my trusty old Pentium 4 and it's bits. It's served me well, but I'm (usually) a bleeding edge technology kind of guy and this knife has gotten kind of dull.
If no one here wants this, it's off to fleaBay it goes! I'd like to see this stuff go to someone I (sort of) know.
So here goes...

Intel D915PCY ATX motherboard.

Internal connectivity:
One PCIe x16 slot, 2 PCIe x1 slots, and 4 PCI slots. Has 4 DDR2 slots, and can take up to 4GB of DDR2 533MHz memory (so says this PDF It'll take 800, it just underclocks it to 533 though.) Has one PWM capable CPU fan header and 3 three-pin (tach/hot/ground) case fan headers. Also has one variable-speed 4-pin molex out on the board. 2 USB headers and 1 front panel audio connector. Four SATA1 (0-3) ports, one 40-pin IDE header, and one floppy header. Uses a 24-pin ATX power supply connection and needs a P4 (box 4-pin) connector for CPU power.

External Connectivity:
Two PS/2 mouse/keyboard connectors (well used), one 9-pin serial/COM port, one 25-pin printer port, three audio jacks (pink, green, & blue; one mic in, one audio out, not sure what the 3rd one does), four USB2.0 ports, and one 10/100 RJ-45 LAN. Comes with the I/O shield plate (not bent!).

Installed on it is a Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz.
Socket T/775, 1MB L2 cache, 800MHz FSB, Prescott core.
It's got an OEM non-Intel CPU cooler with a copper core and alum. fins, nice powerful motor, pushes a lot of air (giggity).

It's 5 years old, so it's a little dusty, but it all works fine!
Looking for $75 for the mainboard+CPU+cooler (cost over $1k new)

Next up...
2GB DDR2533 RAM. Mix of Centon and SuperTalent. 4x 512MB DIMMs.
I'd like to get $25 for all 4 DIMMs.

Last...
nVidia GeForce 7300GT PCIe Video Card
350MHz core clock speed, 512MB GDDR2 VRAM
$20 (was $90 new)

One more thing...
I've also got two 64MB SDRAM cards that are currently strung up as christmas ornaments. No clue if they work or not, but I've no use for them. If someone could use them, I'll take $5 per card.

I'll put up some pictures tomorrow.

fleaBay it is!

And if that doesn't work, try recycling it (finding a place that recycles computer parts)

I don't want it though, unfortunately.
1974Alfa5spd
Master Standardshifter

Post by 1974Alfa5spd »

Chris H. wrote:fleaBay it is!

And if that doesn't work, try recycling it (finding a place that recycles computer parts)

I don't want it though, unfortunately.
Well, it's still a perfectly viable computer, so I want to make some money off of it. Pentium 4s are still fairly common.

One thing I forgot: I've got an analog/HDTV dual tuner card that I bought, but that can't decrypt the signal that Concast puts out, so I've no use for it. Was $120 new, It's open box and (lightly) used, so that brings it down to about $100, I'd like to keep the remote, so I think that brings it down to a fair $80.
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD

Post by comingbackdown »

Um... I kinda wanna cry right now. Where could I come up with that kind of cash? *thinks*
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200
1974Alfa5spd
Master Standardshifter

Post by 1974Alfa5spd »

Oh, and I haz pictures!

RAM:

Tuner Card:

Motherboard+CPU+Cooler:

Video Card:

comingbackdown wrote:Um... I kinda wanna cry right now. Where could I come up with that kind of cash? *thinks*
Shoot me a PM, let's make a deal!