No longer wanted: Wanted: 1987-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L

Car parts you want to buy
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

No longer wanted: Wanted: 1987-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L

Post by Leedeth »

Don't want this anymore, looking for a newer car.

Yes I have already scoured craigslist and usedvictoria.

Prefer 1989-1993 because the speed density air system was replaced with a mass air system in 1989.

Has to be a 5.0L V8, doesn't matter if it is the LX or GT trim but I prefer the GT.

Greatly prefer the hatchback over the coupe.

If anybody here knows anybody that is even thinking of selling their Mustang, post it up. I don't care if it's across the continent, I want to hear about it. Although if it's across the continent the likelihood of me going to buy it is nearly 0 percent...

I am highly interested in trades, I will trade either my MX-3 or Firebird, or even both.

I want a shorter car, this mustang is a good 15.5 inches shorter than the Firebird.

It's lighter as well: in pounds:

Mustang LX 5.0L Hatchback: 3096
Mustang GT Hatchback: 3144
Firebird Formula Coupe: 3370

I also want the big aftermarket market for the mustang, easier to get parts etc. I can't even find a short shifter for the Firebird on ebay.

I've yet to put up a sale ad for my cars but yes I intend to sell them.
Last edited by Leedeth on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bawked
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 08 JDM Subaru Impreza STI

Re: Wanted: 1987-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L

Post by Bawked »

impulse buys. you live to regret them :roll:
<3 fwd
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

Your dad was right about the Firebird, eh?
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

Post by Leedeth »

f**k it, it has 1 cylinder not working and I want performance.

I always wanted a fox body anyway, I was just too obsessed with getting a V8 that I compromised in weight and length and in problems because that cylinder is f**k.

Oh and I wanted those pop up headlights, but it turns out they aren't great really, because I can't turn them into headlight spotlights. You know, those awesome HIDs that give you tons of light.
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

Post by Leedeth »

It doesn't help that I can't get to cylinder 7 and 8's spark plugs, I can't fit a goddamn ratchet back there it's so tight. I want a car thats easier to work on too.
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

I've got one for sale..

We were street racing a little drunk and my friend got busted..car needs to go so he can pay the lawyer

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/981645693.html
94Corolla5Speed
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata

Post by 94Corolla5Speed »

From the CL page:

"never been raced "

What a liar... :lol: :evil:
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

Lol, really that was the only time we raced it.. we never took it to the track or anything we JUST bought it like a month before this. We were determined not to do anything stupid..but then we started drinking..and you know how it goes.. "dude we've got mustangs" "HECK YEA! we're bad ass!" "Dude lets go race!" YEAA!!! ..
..game over. gotta learn from stupid mistakes i guess.
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

Post by Leedeth »

Oh my god lol, how can you do such a stupid thing...
Brass
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Tacoma X-Runner

Post by Brass »

Sh!t happens.

man, I almost had to sell the X-Runner because someone had put a price on my head...
A Black dude in a black truck broke into someone's house New Year's night and everyone in Vidalia blamed me.... what the fvck.... homeowner wanted to "kill me on sight"....
After this little incident, I think the 89 Fox I was looking at would have been a safer car. It got sold right before I got the XR too... they're awesome cars if they're looked after and not dogged out or something.
:) God Bless
.......Yay my avy workz!
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

Meh, not really proud of it. It's one of those things that just 'happens' when your growing up.. you guys dont even know the half of it though.
The cop cut me off got behind my friend..when the cop cut me off i immediatley went around and hauled ass. well my friend goes his own direction..the cop at this point i think just had reports of racing, no proof.. anyway the cop is behind my friend..at a light. My friend thinks its actually me behind him since the cop car was black.. weeelll....the light turns green and my friend lays down a long ass burn out.. PWND!
Bawked
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 08 JDM Subaru Impreza STI

Post by Bawked »

JackBauer wrote:Meh, not really proud of it. It's one of those things that just 'happens' when your growing up.. you guys dont even know the half of it though.
The cop cut me off got behind my friend..when the cop cut me off i immediatley went around and hauled ass. well my friend goes his own direction..the cop at this point i think just had reports of racing, no proof.. anyway the cop is behind my friend..at a light. My friend thinks its actually me behind him since the cop car was black.. weeelll....the light turns green and my friend lays down a long ass burn out.. PWND!
bwhahahah too funy
<3 fwd
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

hehe, yea it was quite funny.
So i come back in another car to pick him up and the cop looks at me and he's like "maaan you look BAKED!" and i start cracking up..but he was cool, the cop knows that i'm going to academy soon so he was cool with me..but then another cop comes and he gives me a breathalizer. haha he's like breath in the tube.. so i go like "whooo" Ahahaha and the cop just looks at me like "nah buddy BREATH in the damn tube" lmao so i go like a light little breath "whoo" and hes like "harder" i go damnit and i blow.. he looks at it..shakes his head..goes like "I outta take you both (my friend was with me in the car) in for consumption, just take the damn car and get out of here"
we were GaWn

lol you should of seen us ishtin bricks when the cop was preparing the test.. i was like "dude...dude (whispering) do i look Baked?" and he's like "naw dawg you look alright, me?" and i'm like your good. so i reachunder and i find some half full water bottles, and i start chugging them. haha, my other friend (the one that did the burnout) is in cuffs in the back seat of the police car next to me and he sees me chugging the water while the cop is facing away and he just starts cracking up hahaha, he told me he was laughing so hard at that. I finsihed like 4 bottled waters, hehe i was still chugging i think when the cop turned back around.
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

Forgive me for saying this as it's completely unrelated. I'm no grammar nazi and sure as shit not the best speller ever but it was a pain to read.

Also, there's no "should of". It pisses me off to no end. "Should have" Please, don't write "should of". That's not just jargon or slang, that's just stupidity. If you're gonna abbreviate, it's "should've". See? Simple.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

I understand your complaint. Sometimes, infact many times when i type, i'm in a hurry and just move my fingers without thinking. I have better grammar and writing abilities in real life lol..i just don't care to use them on the interwebz 4 sum reesahn :lol:

where did i say should of?