Leather seats for Protege5

Car parts you want to buy
huskyjackal
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2002 Mazda Protege5

Leather seats for Protege5

Post by huskyjackal »

I can't afford these right now, but I'm just seeing if they're out there or if I have to dig through a junkyard to find 'em.

I have an 02 Protege5 with the cloth seats and I'd really like leather. Or fake leather. Anything, really, that's leather-like or leathery or leatherish.. yup. What's the going price for something like this?
Sabarika
.: 2002 Mazda Protege5 hatchback
Bawked
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 08 JDM Subaru Impreza STI

Post by Bawked »

Try this site: http://www.leatherseats.com/Mazda.asp

If you wanted the cheap ass option there are leather seat covers on Ebay that don't look too bad just search 'leather seats Protege5'
<3 fwd
huskyjackal
Senior Standardshifter

Post by huskyjackal »

You're amazing, thank you for the link!

I saw those on eBay, but I would want to see them in person or pics not from the ad, I'm skeptical of eBay junk. :D But definitely might be worth a shot, plus in hot weather, removable FTW.
Sabarika
Nychold
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Scion tC

Post by Nychold »

huskyjackal wrote:You're amazing, thank you for the link!

I saw those on eBay, but I would want to see them in person or pics not from the ad, I'm skeptical of eBay junk. :D But definitely might be worth a shot, plus in hot weather, removable FTW.
eBay isn't always junk. A lot of the guys who sell on eBay also sell through major companies, but it costs a lot of money for a big flashy web page and web hosting, especially if you need e-commerce stuff like credit cards or online checks. And even more expensive if no one knows you exist. Meanwhile, everyone knows eBay, they already have all that e-commerce stuff integrated, and it's not expensive at all. (If you don't sell anything, you don't pay anything.)

In fact, the company I bought my exhaust from came from the same guys who build exhausts for Promotion Tuning. I just got it cheap off eBay ($500 for this with a high flow cat and stainless steel).
Watercolor: I'm a grade A bone sucker!
Me: :shock: :) :D :twisted:
huskyjackal
Senior Standardshifter

Post by huskyjackal »

Good point, Nychold - I love eBay, have a horrible addiction. :) when it comes to things like custom accessories though I want to make absolutely sure they fit right and look good, I've bought a few things before that looked WAY different than advertised and had to be sold/given away because they weren't at all what I wanted. :D But it may be worth the shot, it's cheap compared to buying all new seats!
Sabarika
VTECaddict
Master Standardshifter

Post by VTECaddict »

katzkin
2006 BMW 330i 6MT