Dodge Charger is a Charge Dodger - Gets 6.4L, NOT Volt Meter

All the news that's fit to shift.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Re: Dodge Charger is a Charge Dodger - Gets 6.4L, NOT Volt M

Post by Rope-Pusher »

I'm waiting to see one in person before I pronounce judgement. Pictures can look better or worse than seeing a car in the sheet metal.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

Looks ugly in the pictures. I will wait to see it in person in a week or so.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Even seeing vehicles at an auto show doesn't give me a true idea of how they'll look when you see one off the raised and revolving pedestal and not surrounded by crowds.
Shadow
Master Standardshifter

Post by Shadow »

Rope-Pusher wrote:Even seeing vehicles at an auto show doesn't give me a true idea of how they'll look when you see one off the raised and revolving pedestal and not surrounded by crowds.
Yeah, sometimes when you see a new vehicle at an auto show, they might not be exactly as they appear when they finally hit the dealer lots. For example, I was at the NY International Auto Show when Chrysler introduced the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I remember thinking to myself that it looked really good, but it had an AWESOME stance. The wheels were pushed out flush with the body, so it looked very aggressive. Of course now the 2011 Grand Cherokee is out and it doesn't have that nice aggressive stance. They must have had wheel spacers on the Jeep at the auto show. Either that, or the wheels had a different offset. But still, my point is that the manufacturers will often do little things to really make their show cars stand out at an auto show.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Shadow wrote:
Rope-Pusher wrote:Even seeing vehicles at an auto show doesn't give me a true idea of how they'll look when you see one off the raised and revolving pedestal and not surrounded by crowds.
Yeah, sometimes when you see a new vehicle at an auto show, they might not be exactly as they appear when they finally hit the dealer lots. For example, I was at the NY International Auto Show when Chrysler introduced the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I remember thinking to myself that it looked really good, but it had an AWESOME stance. The wheels were pushed out flush with the body, so it looked very aggressive. Of course now the 2011 Grand Cherokee is out and it doesn't have that nice aggressive stance. They must have had wheel spacers on the Jeep at the auto show. Either that, or the wheels had a different offset. But still, my point is that the manufacturers will often do little things to really make their show cars stand out at an auto show.
That and if they are limited on how much floor space they have, they only show high-line models with lots of options. It's also difficult to find how you fit in them if power seats aren't functional.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Charger "MIGHT" be available with a stick,

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

Easy enough conversion with the Challenger sharing the same platform and engine options.