Anyone up for a meet?

comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD

Anyone up for a meet?

Post by comingbackdown »

:idea:
Alright... I'm going to put this out there...
Anybody up for a meet? Sadly, I can't drive outside of Ohio, since I'm still on a permit... :cry: I'm kinda restricted, therefore, to my home state...
However, if there's anybody on the forum in the surrounding states, I think it'd be frickin' awesome to have a massive, whopping, regional meeting of Standardshifters.

That... would be awesome!!!!!
The only thing that sucks is the fact that I'm restricted to my home state if I'm driving... :cry: :cry: :cry:

If anybody is up for a massive meet of manual enthusiasts, let me know.
I'd love to see this little dream happen... :D
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200
Bodder
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Bodder »

I have a feeling a massive meet wont happen.
We should definetly have some state dividers though.
Get a meet for each state. I know there are a lot of drivers from Ny and not so sure about Ohio.

Ny is very large though so well have to decide on a middle point for all of us if we do one.
ra64t wrote: yeah, she has a stick now
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RA

Post by jcprov21 »

Yeah I wanted to hook up with the Orlando peeps... But I don't think thats going to happen unless they are down to coming to the hotel restruaunt and bar. I would love to do a california meet.. but seeing as no one really lives around me...
dklkse
Master Standardshifter

Post by dklkse »

I'll be in Cleveland for the Genesis concert.. but not until late Sept. :lol:
hockeystyx16 wrote:they got ABS placebo all up their ass making them feel safe and warm
violinandbass87

Post by violinandbass87 »

i didn't see this cuz i consider myself midwest, so i usually don't look in the other ones...
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter

Post by comingbackdown »

scion_xA_gf wrote:i didn't see this cuz i consider myself midwest, so i usually don't look in the other ones...
Well, I do believe you posted in the meet thread that I made... well, I think it was in "Rants And Raves"...

I'm ready to set up the meet though.
violinandbass87

Post by violinandbass87 »

comingbackdown wrote:
scion_xA_gf wrote:i didn't see this cuz i consider myself midwest, so i usually don't look in the other ones...
Well, I do believe you posted in the meet thread that I made... well, I think it was in "Rants And Raves"...

ok...i'm still trying to find out what colleges are by you that i could "be interested in" to get down there....
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter

Post by comingbackdown »

scion_xA_gf wrote:
comingbackdown wrote:

ok...i'm still trying to find out what colleges are by you that i could "be interested in" to get down there....
Ashland University, North Central State University, Bowling Green, and if I find any others, I'll let you know. :D