Beat this car

1320 feet of adrenaline
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Re: Beat this car

Post by AHTOXA »

seth gillan wrote:ohhh no i wont be around very long.....f**k you and all your established memebers your saab isnt running 30psi you dumb f**k go eat shit and choke on a douche......please dont kick me out of your super cool site id be so sad....f**k that this site is like a childs diaper it looks like shit.......ive produced better creampies in your wifes ass....go die i hope i get banned from this site....f**k prick
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. JDM gets defensive with the ability to express himself equal to that of a chimp...or a drunken sailor.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

We didn't scare him off, either. We treat newcomers very well and are always there to help. I remember I was accepted very warmly when I joined here. Same is true to this day.

This gentleman (dude) rode in on a high horse with a bragging attitude right off the bat. So he got shut down for it.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

You were welcomed because your mom and I hit it off.
That, and your attitude matches the rest of ours.
permabanned
Master Standardshifter

Post by permabanned »

watkins wrote:I know exactly what turbos do. The point is that my internals can handle a turbo putting out the airflow equal to 30psi, as well as around 400hp. I said nothing about my turbo being able to push out that much air.
no you missed the point.

your internals are capable of holding 400hp. 400hp is not gonna be achieved with 30psi, it doesnt work that way. its convenient to say X psi boost for Y hp and tahts why people do it, because its convenient and easy to understand, but it couldnt be farther from the truth.

30 psi on something small like a 16G obviously wouldnt work because it would be way overspinning to move that much air. 30 psi on a GT35 would move X amount of air. 30 psi on something big like a GT42 would move a lot more than X amount of air.

boost pressure is much more of a factor of your engine setup and your power goals than the actual turbocharger itself. if you have an engine that flows very well (ported heads, ported or aftermarket intake, agressive cams, freeflowing exhaust), youll be able to get a lot more air into the engine, thus make a lot more power, and you wont have a lot of resistance to the flow, so you wont have a lot of boost while still making a lot of power. or you could have restrictive stock everything and it would barely flow air, so youd have a lot of resistance to the flow, thus a lot of pressure.

but if your car seriously needs 30 psi of boost to make 400 horse, drive it off a cliff. you should be well into 400 horse range with 15 pounds. and just right there is did what everyone always does, i used boost in a relation to horsepower because it is convenient to do so, but its not true. you dont have to have 15psi to make 400 horse, shit, you could be making 400 at 10psi if your engine is flowing a lot of air.

ok im done im starting to confuse myself. stupid fluid dynamics
95 probe GT
02 yamaha R6
My Flickr
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

I didnt say they were directly related. Youre reading between the lines on everything Ive posted. It can handle either. My final goal is somewhere around 250-300hp at 20psi. Its a pretty standard setup.
Cm452
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: Stg 3+ Saab 9-3

Post by Cm452 »

Actually, t5 Saab engines are all forged internals. Meaning that if you can supply the fuel to prevent melting, than the stock engine is good to 500+hp-that is the most anyone has tried. I think JZW has 550 on stock internals. The gear box however... :roll:
-Cm
noob5,000,000
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1986 Mazda RX-7 x2

Post by noob5,000,000 »

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
How did I miss this one? :lol: :lol: :lol:
1986 Mazda RX-7 sport - slowly returning to the Earth
1986 Mazda RX-7 base - Project car, ???, In pieces, turbo parts around.
Paolo300zx
Master Standardshifter

Post by Paolo300zx »

my almost stock 300zx tt holy sh!t package is pushing around 569 hp and 3 MILLION pounds of torgue... ya... beat that. tool.
Bawked
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 08 JDM Subaru Impreza STI

Post by Bawked »

hahah i didnt even know this tool insulted me :lol:

Lol whatta tool
<3 fwd
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD

Post by comingbackdown »

How the hell did I manage to miss this?
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Post by wannabe »

ROFL...i just read this and laughed

DBBQSIS....awesome....
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff
ihartmacz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 1998 Ford Mustang Coupe

Post by ihartmacz »

Damn!

You guys got to check out my high performance PCV and EGR valves!

I also tried WATER injection. What I did was take my FVCKING COLD air intake of and pouring a gallon of ice water (more dense) down the throttle body while holding bouceing it off the rev-limiter and guess what!

I must have been pushing 1,423hp and 6-trillion pound feet of torque because my block broke and I found peices of all four of my connecting rods in the oil and surrounding parts of the engine.

So, I'm building a new motor with a new block...

Planed mods:

Bore the cylinder block from 2.0L to 9.5L
Carbonfiber connecting rods - coated in titanium and platinum
modding the head to have 9 valves per cylinder - for low end torque
500 lift intake cam - no exaust cam
GM Rodchester Carb - I'm going to keep it fuel injected
37.9:1 Compression ratio
11,000RPM redline

i'm going to do water injection as before, but have a button so I can use it while on the road.
Bigger injectors for my DBBQSIS - the previous injectors got plugged somehow.

No exhaust - I'm going to run open port.
1998 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 AKA "Essex"
"Hot Doritos"
94Corolla5Speed
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata

Post by 94Corolla5Speed »

You're gonna run turbine right? 37.9:1 is perfect compression for running jet turbine. Also, you can't just let it put oxygen in your engine. You've gotta burn hydrogen. It burns better than oxygen. Don't forget to put in a SSS (super short shifter) It's so low that you have to reach under your car to shift. That way, it actually takes negative time to shift. SSS FTW. Man, I need to get bbq injection. I'm still running on ancient H57VKI (heinz 57 varieties ketchup injection)
ihartmacz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 1998 Ford Mustang Coupe

Post by ihartmacz »

Dude, heinz 57 varieties ketchup is weak sauce! hahahh! (pun intended)

I'm thinking a little of switching it up to A1 injection or Spicy Wing Sause injection.

Anyone know if I can use my old block? It's got a hole in it the size of a base ball, but my friend might be able to weld it shut with carbonfiber and magnesium.
1998 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 AKA "Essex"
"Hot Doritos"
Evicatos
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

Post by Evicatos »

You really need the right shifter to be able to maximize all that power though.I just installed a Coq short-throw shifter in my car. The Coq is a little shorter and smaller than my previous one but it feels much better in my hand and gives a lot more feedback when I'm moving it around. I'd strongly recommend installing one if you don't have one already. If you're not convinced, see if you have a friend with one that will let you try it out.
Hello world.