2007 Honda Fit Sport

Test drive a car? Have a favorite oil filter? Love your LCD TV? Post the product in the title and review away!
Evaunits01
Senior Standardshifter

2007 Honda Fit Sport

Post by Evaunits01 »

Overall: 4

Noise Level: 3
Gas Economy: 5
Fun Factor: 5
Practicallity: 4
Realibility: 5

Overall Review:
My impression driving it for about a year is that the Honda Fit is a fun little car to drive, but the car itself has a bunch of little details that might bug other people if they actually cared about it. The major down side of the car itself is that well... its almost sounds like sitting in a can of coins during the winter time. Haven't figured it out, but rattles come and go as they please on the freeway. You can try drowning it out with loud music, but when your trying to have a conversation on the freeway, its hard to do it without raising your voice. Oh as for really tall people, i doubt you'll like driving this thing. My ankle and calf hurts after driving long distance because of the akward pedal/seat position.

Magic Seats makes this car a dream. I fit my entire dorm room into the car, so you can imagine how much more you can stuff in there if you put everything into boxes. I actually manage to get my bike into the car. So its huge for people who like to transport stuff.

Other than that its a fun little car that drives like a dream. Its not FAST by any means, but with a 5 speed and the fact that you need to wring it out in order to go somewhere makes this a fun drive. Plus with my kind of driving i still get an average of 35 mpg combined. My old accord got 20 mpg, so i was pretty happy.

If you have questions about the Fit PM me.
Honda Fit Sport Manual ^.^
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Re: 2007 Honda Fit Sport

Post by AHTOXA »

I wonder if he's still around the forums. I'd like to see a follow up long-term update for this car. I'm curious as to what the hype is all about. This made the list of the top 10 cars in this decade.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

AHTOXA wrote:I wonder if he's still around the forums. I'd like to see a follow up long-term update for this car. I'm curious as to what the hype is all about. This made the list of the top 10 cars in this decade.
I heard he had a fit in public and they locked him in the loony-home for 30 daze.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

:lol:
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650