Crackberry Storm

Test drive a car? Have a favorite oil filter? Love your LCD TV? Post the product in the title and review away!
ihartmacz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 1998 Ford Mustang Coupe

Re: Crackberry Storm

Post by ihartmacz »

RITmusic2k wrote:Holding out for a Verizon iPhone 4G :P

ihartmacz, any internal rumors as to when Verizon's gonna roll out their LTE network and phones?
I seriously doubt Verizon will get an iPhone...

I've heard nothing as of yet, all I hear about is about some phones and about mergers (since I have to do all the trainings and talk to people about it).

Has anyone had a Unicel phone? God, I get at least a billion calls about the Unicel merger everyday.
1998 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 AKA "Essex"
"Hot Doritos"
VTECaddict
Master Standardshifter

Post by VTECaddict »

my experience with windows mobile (AT&T Tilt) has put me off windows mobile for a good while. super slow, laggy, and buggy. for example on the phone dialer i would press a number and it had a 50/50 chance of playing the DTMF tone, and when it did it was like a second after i already pressed the button.

WM does have tons and tons of customization and 3rd party apps, etc but the user experience is just not there. its basically a barely evolved form of pocket PC...it needs to get with the times. its too stylus centric and not finger friendly for a touchscreen phone. things like HTC home, touch 3D, touch wiz, etc are nice band aids for the home screen, but once you go past the home screen its back to regular old WM.
2006 BMW 330i 6MT
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

Way to break page format. Even on my 1680x1050
watkins
Master Standardshifter

Post by watkins »

I can still slide over another 50% of my screen width.
watkins
Master Standardshifter

Post by watkins »

Fix your pictures