K1 Race Gear: Super Pro Race Gloves

Test drive a car? Have a favorite oil filter? Love your LCD TV? Post the product in the title and review away!
gizmo
Master Standardshifter
Cars: tC

K1 Race Gear: Super Pro Race Gloves

Post by gizmo »

Okay, I need to put my foot in my mouth: I called K1 and they have a 100% customer satisfaction gaurantee. I told them that I was displeased with my gloves and they offered to upgrade me, at no extra charge, to a newly designed glove with completely reversed stitching. I'm told these gloves truly are the most comfortable racing gloves one can imagine and they are double layer nomex too! I'm looking forward to receiving these gloves within the next 20-30 days and when I do I'll be sure to review them for you guys.

I must say, dealing with K1 was very pleasant, and they were eager to resolve the problem to my sastification. Something I am rarely accustomed to! I'd definitely buy another K1 product if it piqued my interest, knowing they're willing to stand behind their products! +1 to K1!
Last edited by gizmo on Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Re: K1 Race Gear: Super Pro Race Gloves

Post by AHTOXA »

Having "Super Pro" in the name doesn't inspire confidence in the product. Kinda cheesy.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
gizmo
Master Standardshifter
Cars: tC

Re: K1 Race Gear: Super Pro Race Gloves

Post by gizmo »

Please re-read my newly revised review and kindly discard anything previously said.