2011 Saab 9-5

Test drive a car? Have a favorite oil filter? Love your LCD TV? Post the product in the title and review away!
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

2011 Saab 9-5

Post by wannabe »

Drove past the only saab stealership in West MI today and had to test drive a shiny car...we were in the charger, so we "looked" right.

They didn't have any 9-3's in stock that were stickshifts...so I test drove a 9-5 6-speed.

very easy to speed in...seats were comfortable, held you in.

display was interesting...kinda like an airplane's display...going back to their roots i guess

FOSE doesn't apply to me cuz i don't know
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Re: 2011 Saab 9-5

Post by potownrob »

wannabe wrote:...They didn't have any 9-3's in stock that were stickshifts...so I test drove a 9-5 6-speed...
no manual 9-3's on the lot?!?! the end really is near... :shock: :oops: :cry: :evil:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Re: 2011 Saab 9-5

Post by wannabe »

potownrob wrote:
wannabe wrote:...They didn't have any 9-3's in stock that were stickshifts...so I test drove a 9-5 6-speed...
no manual 9-3's on the lot?!?! the end really is near... :shock: :oops: :cry: :evil:
he said they didn't sell well...but he's getting some 2012/13 9-3s with a stick...
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff