Burger King Rodeo Cheeseburger

Test drive a car? Have a favorite oil filter? Love your LCD TV? Post the product in the title and review away!
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Re: Burger King Rodeo Cheeseburger

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Some people are worth getting fresh with

'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
94Corolla5Speed
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata

Post by 94Corolla5Speed »

I'm late as hell to this thread but I just wanted to say the Rodeo Burger is awesome. I tried it in high school and got hooked. I really f*cking like BK, one of my favorite major fast food joints.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Sure, make me go looking for it and find out it's not served at BKs in my area again.
94Corolla5Speed
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata

Post by 94Corolla5Speed »

Suck it Rope! You're not so special with your Alfa! We have rodeo cheeseburgers!

*cries in a corner*
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

Order a plain cheeseburger, onion rings, and barbecue. Assemble. Bam! DIY Rodeo Cheeseburger.

...yeah, it's not the same if it hasn't had five minutes to get soggy while wrapped up.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
Shadow
Master Standardshifter

Post by Shadow »

I don't know how people eat that crap...might as well just inject the fat right into your veins! I'll admit that I enjoy a good burger once in a while, but not the crap you get from a fast food joint.

Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

I very rarely eat fast food anymore. I used to have it once a week or so growing up (like Fazoli's, not McPoo's... my parents never took us there) and throughout college I had it maybe twice a week. But now, maybe once a month or something. My wife and I went two weeks without going out to eat. It was crazy. (And cheap!)
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Post by tankinbeans »

Sounds like barf on a bun. I avoid FF too, but I will go to Raising Cane's any time somebody tempts me. :D In case it's strictly local they only do chicken fingers, poor chickens, but the chicken is elventyone times better than Kentucky Fried Crap. It seems like it's lightly killed and thrown in a cooker and doesn't sit under a heatlamp all day with the 11 "herbs and spices" (salt, pepper, and MSG).
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

My dad had one of the new Wendy's burgers recently and mentioned they were pretty good. Granted, I don't even know if there is a Wendy's near me in WV.
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Shadow wrote:I don't know how people eat that crap...might as well just inject the fat right into your veins! I'll admit that I enjoy a good burger once in a while, but not the crap you get from a fast food joint.
It's much better than the crap they will be feeding you when you are in the nursing home with Alzheimer's disease and you don't even remember if they changed your diaper that morning or not. The calorie is the unit of measurement for the sense of taste!
Shadow
Master Standardshifter

Post by Shadow »

Rope-Pusher wrote:
Shadow wrote:I don't know how people eat that crap...might as well just inject the fat right into your veins! I'll admit that I enjoy a good burger once in a while, but not the crap you get from a fast food joint.
It's much better than the crap they will be feeding you when you are in the nursing home with Alzheimer's disease and you don't even remember if they changed your diaper that morning or not. The calorie is the unit of measurement for the sense of taste!
LOL...well, at least now I have a choice. If I get Alzheimer's disease, I think the food going into my body will be the least of my worries :lol: And if I'm lucky, maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle will ward off debilitating diseases.

For now, I try to eat as healthy as possible. But I also grew up with an Italian mother who loved to cook, so I do enjoy eating stuff that's not exactly the healthiest choice. The sad part is that it is EXTREMELY expensive to eat completely healthy all the time. Have any of you guys ever been to any of the new health food stores popping up all over the place? Everything is organic and at least twice the price of the stuff you get in a grocery store.
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

paul34 wrote:I am quite taken with Wendy's new burgers. They are pretty good. I just had one, and I'm hungry again just thinking about it.
Quite right. I rather love the Garlic Steakhouse Burger
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

I agree, shadow. Eating healthy can be more expensive than eating out all of the time.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

AHTOXA wrote:I agree, shadow. Eating healthy can be more expensive than eating out all of the time.
Just as you always find something in the last place you look for it, you always die on the last day of your life. Why spend extra money trying to delay the inevitable?
Each pat of butter = 5 less minutes drooling down your shirt.
Each cut of Prime Rib = 1 less month in the nursing home.
Each time you "Supersize" your fat food order = $1000 extra to pass along to your grandchildren's education
Each 100 packs of cigarettes you smoke = 1 less illegal alien nursing home employee
Yada, Yada, Yada.
Shadow
Master Standardshifter

Post by Shadow »

Rope-Pusher wrote:
AHTOXA wrote:I agree, shadow. Eating healthy can be more expensive than eating out all of the time.
Just as you always find something in the last place you look for it, you always die on the last day of your life. Why spend extra money trying to delay the inevitable?
Each pat of butter = 5 less minutes drooling down your shirt.
Each cut of Prime Rib = 1 less month in the nursing home.
Each time you "Supersize" your fat food order = $1000 extra to pass along to your grandchildren's education
Each 100 packs of cigarettes you smoke = 1 less illegal alien nursing home employee
Yada, Yada, Yada.
LOL....funny thoughts. Oh well, I gotta spend my money on something....can't take it with you! But damn is it easy to blow a big wad of cash in a health food store.