Graham's 7th car - 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse

A place to post photos and discuss your car.
FDSpirit
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2000 Honda Civic Si

Re: Graham's 7th car - 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Post by FDSpirit »

Eclipse looks nice. Glad to see you haven't riced it out like every other one I've seen on the road. I haven't really heard much on the bad side of these ones in terms of reliability. The old ones.....that's a different story.
2000 Honda Civic Si- Slightly faster than your grandmomma's grocery getter......slightly.
ihartmacz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 1998 Ford Mustang Coupe

Post by ihartmacz »

FDSpirit wrote:Eclipse looks nice. Glad to see you haven't riced it out like every other one I've seen on the road. I haven't really heard much on the bad side of these ones in terms of reliability. The old ones.....that's a different story.
I will confirm that that bitch is f*cking reliable. It's never left me stranded, and I hate it when people rice these cars. They looks so nice stock.

The weird problems get me, though. Like the motor mounts, shifter linkage, and the water-temperature controlled idle - SO WEIRD. But whatever, She's a good car and very reliable.
1998 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 AKA "Essex"
"Hot Doritos"
FDSpirit
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2000 Honda Civic Si

Post by FDSpirit »

Yeah. My Corolla had weird quirks all the time. Can't remember any off the top of my head, but the car would always fix itself.
2000 Honda Civic Si- Slightly faster than your grandmomma's grocery getter......slightly.