Two sticks and a slushy

A place to post photos and discuss your car.
01amberfirewv
Junior Standardshifter

Two sticks and a slushy

Post by 01amberfirewv »

I'm new here so I though I would show my rides

My first new vehicle, I ordered it as soon as amberfire came out and have had it ever since

My other toy

And even though she would prefer a stick my wife's family hauler/soccer mom mobile

six
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2015 Chevrolet SS 6MT

Re: Two sticks and a slushy

Post by six »

Cool cars. My supervisor had a Wrangler just like the one you have, stick and all. 8)
2015 Heron White Chevrolet SS Sedan 6MT
Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

The BMW is sexy. And the Flex is a surprisingly comfortable vehicle. Parents have one and while it looks really dumb (70s station wagon anyone?) it completely changes once you're inside. Sitting in the back seat, there is a ridiculous amount of space in there. Supposedly, it has one of the highest percentage of owners who say they would buy the vehicle again.

And my wife would prefer an auto, but at least she understands that I want a stick :lol:
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

Nice TJ. Welcome!
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
01amberfirewv
Junior Standardshifter

Post by 01amberfirewv »

six wrote:Cool cars. My supervisor had a Wrangler just like the one you have, stick and all. 8)
Thanks, the color is fairly rare but I am starting to see more of them around. I've dumped a fortune in mine since I bought it and have logged quite a few off road miles on it as well. It goes like a tank with lockers and lower gears
Squint wrote:The BMW is sexy. And the Flex is a surprisingly comfortable vehicle. Parents have one and while it looks really dumb (70s station wagon anyone?) it completely changes once you're inside. Sitting in the back seat, there is a ridiculous amount of space in there. Supposedly, it has one of the highest percentage of owners who say they would buy the vehicle again.

And my wife would prefer an auto, but at least she understands that I want a stick :lol:
I liked the looks of the Flex but my wife hated it until she drove it. There probably aren't many better trip vehicles out there. When we get done with this one we will probably get an ecoboosted one :D

AHTOXA wrote:Nice TJ. Welcome!
Thanks, I've come close to selling it a few times but I've had it so long its kind of hard to part with.
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

I know how that goes. Sold my modified TJ Rubicon to accommodate other priorities. Sometime down the road I see a YJ in my future.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650