New Features and Products Survey

Synchros shot? Weird noises while shifting? Not sure what needs to be replaced?

What do you want to see updated/released first?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:55 pm

New logo
17%
Tshirts/bumper stickers/shift knobs/other swag
43%
New front page with content pulled from forum
10%
Facebook/Twitter integration
17%
Buying guide that works/shows new/used manual cars for sale
13%
Other (please post)
No votes

Total votes: 30

Standardshifter
Site Admin
Cars: 2005 Legacy GT, Buell

New Features and Products Survey

Post by Standardshifter »

Since the holiday season has arrived again and Standardshift has been needing some TLC lately, would like for you to take a quick poll to help prioritize/talk again about what you want to see out of Standardshift.

Cheers,
-Standardshifter
Shifting the Standard of Automotive Websites
94Corolla5Speed
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata

Re: New Features and Products Survey

Post by 94Corolla5Speed »

License plate frames! I would buy one and put one on definitely :D
six
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2015 Chevrolet SS 6MT

Post by six »

OMG, swag swag swag! I want to show off StandardShift! Vinyl window decals especially. :D
2015 Heron White Chevrolet SS Sedan 6MT
94Corolla5Speed
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata

Post by 94Corolla5Speed »

six wrote:OMG, swag swag swag! I want to show off StandardShift! Vinyl window decals especially. :D
x2!
FDSpirit
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2000 Honda Civic Si

Post by FDSpirit »

Swag! :D
2000 Honda Civic Si- Slightly faster than your grandmomma's grocery getter......slightly.
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

I demand swag!

(please)
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

facebook integration ftw :D

new logo and then swag would be cool too - T-shirts, hats, keychains...
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Post by wannabe »

SWAG!!!

i have a save the manuals sticker, but i would like vinal if you could please :D
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Y R Significant Wild-Assed Guesses so important 2 U guise?

Back in the day, we hated having to write them up and submit them monthly to our management - probably almost as much as they hated having to pretend that SWAGs were essential to the health of the business.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
Roymond
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Roymond »

Swag! Please :p
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Steve Martin: If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.

P.S.: Also, that "View Active Topics" would work properly again.

P.P.S.: And that Slushbox drivers would all be banned from the roadways.

P.P.P.S.: And stop Watkins' head from getting so swelled up. I think it's just going to explode one day and some innocent person nearby might get hurt.

P.P.P.P.S.: And someone go and milk THC daily, lest there be an utter catastrophe and he explodes as well.

P.P.P.P.P.S: And someone please perform an intervention on Leedeth, so he can be cured of his furriness.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And let Noob500000000 win the lottery so he can get to that wish list of his and spend all the money in one day, instantly ficksing the economy.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And let someone, even if it just one someone, like Gizmo.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Tups, I wish the gift of Global Warming.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for EggwichdelFiere & FDSpirit, passing grades in their transmission classes.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for ElectroGhandi, a fake ID.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for DarkPilot, Dkaz, 4onthefloor and wing0, immunity from body cavity searches if and when they come across the border into the USA.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for 1974Alfa5spd, a Mercedes repair manual, so he can stop getting ript off by his local mechanics.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Ahtoxa, a can of Crisco, so he won't hit his head on the roof of every car he's ever been in ever again.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Paul34, a gift certificate for that sex-change operation you have been praying for.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for mtheis, a 5th gear.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Wannabe, A NEW CAR! (w/AWD, a set of winter tires & Amish, of course)

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Tinton, another Fiero!

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for CBD, a parts truck to scrounge from to get that Dakota back up to snuff.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for 94Corolla5Speed, a collapsible snow shovel

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for those I haven't already mentioned, an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody.
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

Rope-Pusher wrote:P.P.P.P.S.: And someone go and milk THC daily, lest there be an utter catastrophe and he explodes as well.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Tups, I wish the gift of Global Warming.
I'm on the job. I'm sure my Buick's catalytic converter must be useless by now, plus what with being a cow, I've got the whole methane thing going on.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Ahtoxa, a can of Crisco, so he won't hit his head on the roof of every car he's ever been in ever again.
Good point, they do make those large helmet-sized Crisco cans.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for those I haven't already mentioned, an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody.
I wanted that one.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

theholycow wrote:
Good point, they do make those large helmet-sized Crisco cans.
Ewe mist the point, Dexter. Crisco is "shortening".
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Post by wannabe »

Rope-Pusher wrote: P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And let someone, even if it just one someone, like Gizmo.
i don't think he's annoying...i don't know him well, but sure i like him AS A FRIEND :P
Rope-Pusher wrote:P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for mtheis, a 5th gear.
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rope-Pusher wrote:P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: And for Wannabe, A NEW CAR! (w/AWD, a set of winter tires & Amish, of course)
awwww thanks!!!! stupid ford. needs heat...mofo oooo winter tires? you mean, i won't slide as easily? how nice of you :)
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff