First Gear Trouble....

Read the FAQ and still not sure about something? Want to shift faster? Post here.
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Re: First Gear Trouble....

Post by theholycow »

My mind is a sharply honed spam detection machine. I do it every day as part of my job and have been drafted as moderator on forums where I post a lot (almost got drafted here too).

Also, the ones we get here are usually obvious just by the weird links in their sigs.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Re: First Gear Trouble....

Post by tankinbeans »

theholycow wrote:My mind is a sharply honed spam detection machine. I do it every day as part of my job and have been drafted as moderator on forums where I post a lot (almost got drafted here too).

Also, the ones we get here are usually obvious just by the weird links in their sigs.
I guess it should have tipped me off that he joined this morning and was blurping in here and sounding like he was responding to someone else, but I guess I'll just have to turn up the sensitivity on my bs meter. It's been getting a little lax lately.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!