Do you consider yourself liberal or conservative?

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!

Are you liberal or conservative?

Liberal
76%
Conservative
24%

Total votes: 17

jcprov21
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RA

Post by jcprov21 »

Liaysha wrote:i'm not sure what my label should be but here's a mini outline of what i feel on some issues:

*keep your laws off my body and off my guns*
I agree, my freedom first.
Liaysha wrote: *make sure the kids have the resources to get a decent education*
Totally, something the Kaleforneeya goburnater is doing well! (I believe) feel free to disagree!
Liaysha wrote: *look after the old folks in their twilight years*
We really need more money to help with their drugs.
Liaysha wrote: and finally:
*ensure that the entire (not just the working) populace has access to affordable health care*
Totally!
Liaysha wrote: if any president could get just these few issues in hand properly, hey, i'd be a happy camper! :)
ME TOO
Peterbilt
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Peterbilt »

Charlie, college education is getting worse. You are not there yet, so talk to you in 2 years :roll:
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter

Post by jcprov21 »

Peterbilt wrote:Charlie, college education is getting worse. You are not there yet, so talk to you in 2 years :roll:
You may be right, however, i am glad to see him backing charter schools (which i am in). Even if it my be because they can cut costs by hireing less teachers. :roll:
Thet'iko Nexaris
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2002 Honda Civic

Post by Thet'iko Nexaris »

I consider myself to be a liberal anarchist. I have a lot of liberal ideas and while I don't necessarily oppose the idea of a government, I don't support it either.

I always expect the worst from people, especially the rich and the powerful. Paranoid? Yeah, but it saves me a lot of trouble and disappointment.
2002 Honda Civic EX
LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter

Post by LS1Leader »

Thet'iko Nexaris wrote:I consider myself to be a liberal anarchist. I have a lot of liberal ideas and while I don't necessarily oppose the idea of a government, I don't support it either.

I always expect the worst from people, especially the rich and the powerful. Paranoid? Yeah, but it saves me a lot of trouble and disappointment.
8)
LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter

Post by LS1Leader »

jcprov21 wrote:
Liaysha wrote:*look after the old folks in their twilight years*
We really need more money to help with their drugs.
No, we don't. The AARP (old folks' lobbying group) is extremely strong as it is (no young people ever vote, and all the older folks do). They don't need any more power.
Liaysha wrote: and finally:
*ensure that the entire (not just the working) populace has access to affordable health care*
Totally!
Only if it costs ME less that way than what I pay now. I tend to favor capitalism, because it generally means you'll get a better deal if you know what you're doing.
Last edited by LS1Leader on Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter

Post by jcprov21 »

Yeah ls1, i agree, only if it is as good and less then i am paying now, my dad works for the state so we have good health care