In The Groove

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
eRad
Junior Standardshifter

In The Groove

Post by eRad »

I'd doubt anyone here plays this, as the age range probably doesn't match, but I play from time to time.

If you've ever heard of DDR, ITG is basically the same thing, just a bit harder. I was proud of these videos, so I figured I might as well share them, and see if anyone else here plays. 8)

Summer Speedy Mix - 92.80
Pandemonium - 93.22
Hardcore Of The North - 95.something

The videos are encoded in DivX format.
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: Subaru Forester

Post by Cruel Night »

I sort of can play those -- i suck.. lol.. i think i'll stick to my DDR on a light challenge:p :oops:
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~
Sypher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 05 Mazda 3 GT

Post by Sypher »

wow :shock: that guy was insanely good! :shock: dont like his attitude though and the cameraman is annoying lol
eRad
Junior Standardshifter

Post by eRad »

Sypher wrote:wow :shock: that guy was insanely good! :shock: dont like his attitude though and the cameraman is annoying lol
It's me. My attitude is usually a little tainted when I'm sweating like a pig though. The swearing (if it was included) was mostly a joke towards one of my other friends.
LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter

Post by LS1Leader »

Um... Damn... I feel like an old redneck now... I thought it was mostly Asians playing those games... Now if only those kids had those same reaction times driving a car....