Hi...I just joined

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
italian_princess0421
Junior Standardshifter

Hi...I just joined

Post by italian_princess0421 »

Hi i just joined, i found this site by accident. Anyways, I LOVE racing and cars, so i hope i fit in here. I have right now a 2000 mustang that i race a few times. Im thinking about getting a 2003 manual mustang gt, but the only thing is, i cant drive a manual. Anyways, i hope yall can give me advice :)
*$_princess_$*
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: Subaru Forester

Post by Cruel Night »

Howdy!!! And a Welcome to this here website... i am the ever elusive Cruel Night -- the drag queen in residence.. in more than one way.. LOL.. generally if you can put up w/ my twisted and perverse humour, then you'll fit in just fine!

But with that said, Welcome! and yes, you have come to the right place, just pop and question and us old timers and new timers will do our best to answer them... so yes, Welcome! :D
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~
italian_princess0421
Junior Standardshifter

thanks...and yes...i can stand the weridness of anyone...i too have a strange since of humor. i make dumb jokes once in awhile....but...anyways. im kinda glad that someone has said "welcome"...usually when i want to talk about cars, everyone will make sick jokes about me or just talk about my car like its crap, i hope no one will do that to me here
*$_princess_$*
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Cruel Night »

we're no place to judge sweetheart... i drive a saturn.. but am damn proud of that betty:p
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~
italian_princess0421
Junior Standardshifter

lol...thats ok. My frined had a saturn until her dumb bf wrecked it, in heavy traffic while her lil 5 year old bro was in the middle of the back seat w/out a seat belt. they were playing the "punch buggie" game, but instead he pinched her tit, and ran into a truck...what an iddiot
*$_princess_$*
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Cruel Night »

ugh serious? terrible waste of a saturn.. lol... :lol: Hopefully it was a titilicious experiance for him... :p
I had a similar experiance, except the other way around, my partner was trying to grab something while i was driving.. lo...
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~
italian_princess0421
Junior Standardshifter

lmao, yup im for real...yeah thats funny...i didnt like that car anyways. i was sooo used to my car which has more power then hers did, it just didnt feel right in it.
*$_princess_$*
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Cruel Night »

i'm assuming she had an SL -- man, i missed my old SL, it was great.. lol.. the things i did in that car:p :lol: :wink:
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~
italian_princess0421
Junior Standardshifter

i dont think she had an SL...what is an SL?
*$_princess_$*
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Cruel Night »

it was their car that they had before the ION was released... did the car have a center mounted cluster?
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~
italian_princess0421
Junior Standardshifter

a center mounted what?...gee i like cars...but DANG. im not that good w/knowing what the parts are..all i know is that hers was maybe a year older then mine and it was 4 doors and a tan color...V4 auto.
*$_princess_$*
scionkid
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 04 xB

Post by scionkid »

Cruel is asking whether the needles and guages are in the middle of the car. Apparently, they aren't. Oh, Saturns and many many others don't make V4s. They are inline 4s.

I'm not trying to point out your ignorance about cars, it's ok. But now is a good time to get your terms straight if you're gonna ask questions about driving manuals on the web.
italian_princess0421
Junior Standardshifter

thanks for the tip... yeah i do need to know a lil more then i do now...but my bf is helping me..he knew what that center mounted cluster was before he read what u said...today we are goin to look at mustang gt's that are maunal...i hope it all goes well
*$_princess_$*
scarface
Senior Standardshifter

Post by scarface »

welcome, and good luck on your search for a mustang gt.I prefer the sn95 bodystyle which is the bodystyle that is in you avatar.One thing about stick shift stangs is that the shifter is really tough when compared to,say,a corolla or a civic.You have to ram it in there. One thing is for sure: your arm is going to be a a heck of a lot stronger. :D
1990 Corolla SR5 5-speed,wish it was a GTS :(
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Cruel Night »

welcome, and good luck on your search for a mustang gt.I prefer the sn95 bodystyle which is the bodystyle that is in you avatar.One thing about stick shift stangs is that the shifter is really tough when compared to,say,a corolla or a civic.You have to ram it in there. One thing is for sure: your arm is going to be a a heck of a lot stronger
i know i enjoy raming my stick... hehe :lol: 8) :lol: i couldn't help it, it was there calling for me... lol

Anywho, yea, if it has centre mounted cluster then it's an ION, if it didn't then it's an SL or S/C (depending on door counts)
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~