Nosey People... <_<

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
Sypher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 05 Mazda 3 GT

Nosey People... <_<

Post by Sypher »

Ok i have to get this off my chest...

Have you ever bumpped into anyone somewhere where they have no authority over what's happening but decides to butt in anyways? Well today (this morning), I was driving someone to class and I pulled into one of the campus parking lots. This is a reserved lot for permit holders, but anyone was free to go in it as long as you dont stay for more than a few minutes. So anyways, I pull in and because the closest spots to teh door was a reserved parking (for the disable), I pulled in because I didn't want them to get wet (it is raining). So I pulled in and they got out. Then while the car is still running, I got out and was about to scrape some ice (freezing rain) off one of my side window.

Then this b***h came in, and just because she had a parking permit (regular not disable), she pulled up next to me and said, you know you can get a ticket if you park there. I said, "yeah, I know, I'm gonna move in a sec. Just need to scrape some ice." She replied with, "That's a Handicapped reserve parking spot you know."... ppsfft.. handicapped... they're called people with disabilities idioe. So anyways, I said, "Yeah, I know. I'm just going to scrape some ice and I'll be on my way." And since it's only 8:30, there was no one there anyways. Then she said, "You shouldn't even be in this lot in the first place." That got me. I was ready to send this authority driven b*t*h flying, but decided I will just givet he win to her and leave. If I stayed, I was sure I will cause damage I probably can't repay....

I mean it's public lot. It's meant for people to go in and out, not just for permit holders. F***ing b***h. If I ever see her on the lot I'm registered to (I go to that University too, but my classes starts later) I will not go easy on that b***h...

rant off.....

sorry for the use of language.... Just no other words to describe her
Cruel Night
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: Subaru Forester

Post by Cruel Night »

Oy, i've been there... ugh.. it' s like my customers who are telling me what my produce is -- i'm like.. uh.. i've been doing this for 5 years, i think i know what green lettuce looks like... that or they watch the screen for any sort of error and then point it out, when in fact it is not an error, it's their own stupidity for grabbing the wrong product.
I tend to deal w/ these people with sarcasm -- mainly those who approach me while i'm doing something -- in your case.. i would have been like... Realllyyy... ??!?! i had no iDEA!
just dripping with sarcasm... they tend to get the hint...
2005 Saturn Ion 3
~Resident Drag Queen~
Sypher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Sypher »

lol thats a nice way of telling people "yeah whatver, like I care"

Ill do that next time lol
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RA

Post by jcprov21 »

I know what you all mean, i have been there many time, we have disabled plates on the cruiser 4 my mother ( the doctor gave them to her because of the swelling she has from her kidney disese), and because she can walk, we always get some dirty looks. And even some comments, " you aren't disabled" and "you steal those from people who need them".

My usual reply is that we should be thankful that you don't run DMV.....

I never use them when i drive by myself, but always when we are togeather or when she drives.

Plus her driving a stick always gets a reaction. (a "disabled" person driving a stick, yeah sure) is whan i am sure is going thought their minds. First of all, driving a stick does not bother her, it is walking that does, i try to get her to use the dum go cart things in the store, but she won't. :roll:

Some people are idiots.........
littleredcar
Senior Standardshifter

Post by littleredcar »

...and some people are village idiots :) hahahaa, im just kidding. Jonathan, you're one of my favorite people to read.
Nothin runs like a deere.
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RA

Post by jcprov21 »

littleredcar wrote:...and some people are village idiots :) hahahaa, im just kidding. Jonathan, you're one of my favorite people to read.
Lol i reread my post and i figured somewone would bring that up......... :lol:
scionkid
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 04 xB

Post by scionkid »

Jc, hope your mom is recovering well.

I had a bad case of tendonitis a few months ago. For a few nites, the pain would just wake me up and kept me up. I managed with crutches. In retrospect, I shoulda ask for one of them temporary disable hang tag thingies. My boss got one for his stick shift Protege5 after his foot surgery. He could walk but he was limping around.
LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter

Post by LS1Leader »

jcprov21 wrote:I know what you all mean, i have been there many time, we have disabled plates on the cruiser 4 my mother ( the doctor gave them to her because of the swelling she has from her kidney disese), and because she can walk, we always get some dirty looks. And even some comments, " you aren't disabled" and "you steal those from people who need them".
I can't stand it when people do that. Handicaps aren't always physical; they can be mental as well. Not to mention diseases like cystic fibrosis, where they're perfectly fine one moment and ready to collapse the next.
Sypher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Sypher »

lol. When I see people with disabilitiy tag on cars that doesnt suit them, like sports coupes, I tend to chuckle and those people gets my thumbs up :D. Even though they are disabled, they dont allow it to runt heir life and decides to drive something that is fun :)