Formula 1

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
Paolo300zx
Master Standardshifter

Formula 1

Post by Paolo300zx »

As an avid F1 fan living in a country that could care less about it i find myself up at 430am watching cars go around a track, all by myself :cry:

I'm just wondering, whats the opinion of F1 in the states? do many people watch it down there?
screenname
Master Standardshifter

Post by screenname »

I used to watch Formula 1, and I got sick of Ferrari winning every race. After a while, I started to watch when Ferrari wasn't so successful anymore, but it got boring real quick when drivers started blaming their tires. As a result, there were only 6 cars in the last American Grand Prix... what the hell, you know? This isn't Gran Turismo, it's Formula 1 racing. I used to like it, but now I really don't watch it as much anymore.
LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter

Post by LS1Leader »

That last tire issue really put off what few fans there were in the US. I liked it, but would prefer to watch rally, Le Mans/ALMS, or the SCCA road racing. Hell, drifting is higher in my book than F1 right now. :roll:
Sypher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 05 Mazda 3 GT

Post by Sypher »

meh.. it's still better tahn NASCAR or IIRH (I thinki it was...) drag racing... :roll:
Paolo300zx
Master Standardshifter

Post by Paolo300zx »

YES!!!