Up for a meet?

violinandbass87

Post by violinandbass87 »

comingbackdown wrote:
scion_xA_gf wrote:
comingbackdown wrote: The point of a meet is more than just "Hey I drive a stick". To make friends, and find people with whom you share common interests.
Plus, according to your location, I'm literally just a ways away.
I'm in Ashland. :D
good thing the point of a meet is more than just "hey i drive a stick." otherwise, i couldn't go. lol
You're quite welcome here, stick or not. If I can get this thing put together, I really hope you'll be able to attend. :D
We three musicians... I'm sure you and and scion_xa and I could jabber for hours about music... My parents would enjoy that, I'm sure... :lol: It's bad enough with me and my guitar teacher... :lol: (so much guitar and music speak flies back and forth, my parents heads begin to spin...) :lol:
honestly...i don't know much about music...but scion_xA does :)

i dunno how i'd get permission tho...i don't think my parents would go for me saying i'm gonna go to ohio to see some random stranger i met online. o btw, dad, *insert boyfriends name here*'ll be there too. scion_xA knows my dad would NOT take that at all...so i'd have to like think up an excuse or something...

what colleges are around where u live?
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT

Post by eaglecatcher »

I might be going to college in indiana in 2 1/2 years, does that count?
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
HKS 65mm Hi-Power Exhaust
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
HKS Vein Pressure Converter
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
violinandbass87

eaglecatcher wrote:I might be going to college in indiana in 2 1/2 years, does that count?
where in indiana?

i asked about colleges, cuz i could use the college trick...i'm gonna check out such-and-such college in ashland this weekend...they have a program that sounds like what i wanna do (forensic science). stuff like that!
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter

Post by eaglecatcher »

one of my top 5 schools right now that I'm looking at is U of Evansville. Along with Seattle and a couple in boston.
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
violinandbass87

eaglecatcher wrote:one of my top 5 schools right now that I'm looking at is U of Evansville. Along with Seattle and a couple in boston.
whaddya wanna major in?
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter

Post by eaglecatcher »

premed/chemistry/biology, anything that will lead me to being a doctor really
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
violinandbass87

eaglecatcher wrote:premed/chemistry/biology, anything that will lead me to being a doctor really
coolness
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter

Post by eaglecatcher »

major workness and tiredness is more like it

lol
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
violinandbass87

eaglecatcher wrote:major workness and tiredness is more like it

lol
well, yeah...i work w/ all drs and nurses and surgeons and whatever types of ppl there are at the hospital....
MicroXcorp
Senior Standardshifter

Re: Up for a meet?

Post by MicroXcorp »

comingbackdown wrote:Since I got a total of... *counts* three responses in the U.S. Northeast section... I'll repost it here. (My apologies for using up more space)...
Anybody near Ohio up for a meet? I can't drive out of state, since I only have a learner's permit... :cry:

I know there are some Shifters in New York. I know there's got to be a couple in Indiana. I know that there are a few in Ohio. Chime on in, folks!

I'd like to meet y'all.

I think it'd be freakin' awesome to (someday) have a big 'ol Standard Shift convention... Gather as many members together as we possibly can... That would be freeeeeeeeeeeeakin' shweeeeeeeeet!

Anyway, if you're anywhere near Ohio, and up for a meet. Let me know.
:D

Next time I go to visit my sis and her boyfriend, I'll (hopefully) be meeting up with the Standardshifters in Florida. :D I have one word to say to that. Aaaalright!

(John, if you happen to come across this thread, check this out. If I manage to get down there again, I'll let you know. My sister thinks that her boyfriend would enjoy attending a "Meet of the Standardshifters" as I so wierdly put it... We'd be coming in his GTO, which he might let me drive... :twisted: Damn... I love that car!)
someone notify the FBI. i've seen this kinds of tricks on tv before. kids get molested this way. "jesus wine" anyone? :twisted:
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD

Re: Up for a meet?

Post by comingbackdown »

MicroXcorp wrote:
comingbackdown wrote:Since I got a total of... *counts* three responses in the U.S. Northeast section... I'll repost it here. (My apologies for using up more space)...
Anybody near Ohio up for a meet? I can't drive out of state, since I only have a learner's permit... :cry:

I know there are some Shifters in New York. I know there's got to be a couple in Indiana. I know that there are a few in Ohio. Chime on in, folks!

I'd like to meet y'all.

I think it'd be freakin' awesome to (someday) have a big 'ol Standard Shift convention... Gather as many members together as we possibly can... That would be freeeeeeeeeeeeakin' shweeeeeeeeet!

Anyway, if you're anywhere near Ohio, and up for a meet. Let me know.
:D

Next time I go to visit my sis and her boyfriend, I'll (hopefully) be meeting up with the Standardshifters in Florida. :D I have one word to say to that. Aaaalright!

(John, if you happen to come across this thread, check this out. If I manage to get down there again, I'll let you know. My sister thinks that her boyfriend would enjoy attending a "Meet of the Standardshifters" as I so wierdly put it... We'd be coming in his GTO, which he might let me drive... :twisted: Damn... I love that car!)
someone notify the FBI. i've seen this kinds of tricks on tv before. kids get molested this way. "jesus wine" anyone? :twisted:
Dude, not funny... Unless you want to be in on the meet, don't post in my thread... This is for a serious meet. This isn't the "Let's make jokes" thread... :x
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200
MicroXcorp
Senior Standardshifter

Post by MicroXcorp »

So sad man :( You have no sense of humor :roll: Lighten up once in a while isn't going hurt 8)
violinandbass87

MicroXcorp wrote:So sad man :( You have no sense of humor :roll: Lighten up once in a while isn't going hurt 8)
what do u have against cbd?
scion_xA
Senior Standardshifter

Post by scion_xA »

I'm in the Chicago area, there's gotta be people out here.
2006 Scion xA
Mods: TRD Short Shifter
scion_xA
Senior Standardshifter

Post by scion_xA »

MicroXcorp wrote:So sad man :( You have no sense of humor :roll: Lighten up once in a while isn't going hurt 8)
Yeah, we're all probobly at least 16. Nobody's molesting anyone... *geez that's a terrible brain image*. So it was supposed to be a joke. Take it as such.
2006 Scion xA
Mods: TRD Short Shifter